Here is a list of frequently asked questions. Please contact us before using our services if you have any other questions that we may answer for you. Thank You for visiting THEapartMINT!
- How is this free?
When you work with THEapartMINT, the apartments pay us a commission for sending you to them. We pay you out of our commission. It’s a completely free service to you. We typically get paid 30-90 days after you move in but at THE apartMINT, we pay you the day after you move in.
Do the apartments charge me a higher rent for using a locator? Absolutely not! They want a tenant and will give you their best possible rental rates and specials, whether you use a locator or not. You will get the same pricing everyone does, but you’re getting paid as well. Smart!
- How do I claim my rebate?
Click on the PAY ME form once you’ve been approved at your new apartment. You must have written THEapartMINT on the guest card and application when you visited.
- Can I rent at any apartment complex?
If you don’t see a property on our map or our locator missed it, give us a call. It might be a special scenario where it didn’t update on our database or possibly something else. We work with almost every apartment complex in DFW.
- How do I qualify for the Cash Rebate?
- You must have found your apartment on our website map or by using one of our apartment Locators. You cannot have found it on your own.
- You must have written The ApartMINT down on your guest card and application when you visited the properties.
- You must have signed a one-year lease or more to get the full rebate.
- How much money can I expect to get?
If your lease is 12 months or longer, we will pay you a cash rebate the day after you move in of:
$100.00 for a 1 bedroom
$150.00 for a 2 bedroom
$200.00 for a 3 bedroom
- How do I get paid?
We pay you via Venmo, CashApp or a check. Just let us know when you fill out the PAY ME form.
- Can I get a rebate if I plan to lease for less than one year?
Yes, in some but not all cases. Contact us before using our services and a locator will help you.
- Can I move into the same community and get the cash rebate?
Unfortunately, not. The properties will not pay a locator if you already live at the property.
- What if I have a felony or am currently on Section 8?
Contact us and let’s discuss. We’re here to help and will try to find you a home.
- What if I have a roommate, will we get 2 cash rebates?
Unfortunately, not, you’ll have to split it. (Or not. Lol)
- Can I choose a Free Move instead of a Cash Rebate?
Yes, call us after you’ve been approved and let us know. We’ll apply the rebate to your move.